THERE IS NO FORCE, WITHOUT SUPPORT
Join our team today!
Serving those who serve. It’s what we do—supporting the needs of our service members and their families is our commitment to the mission and we provide the critical stability that our Air Force families need to thrive.
We proudly embrace a diverse workforce with a variety of backgrounds and affiliations including veterans, retirees, military spouses, dependents, and local area civilians.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of your Black Hills military community, we have a career for you.
|Child and Youth Program Assistant||Child Development Center||9/18/2022||Apply|
|Child and Youth Program Assistant||Youth Center||8/28/2022||Apply|
|Food Service Worker||Youth Center||8/8/2022||Apply|
|Food Service Worker||Dakota's||8/4/2022||Apply|
|Barista (Food Service Worker)||Bistro 28 (Dakota's)||8/7/2022||Apply|
|Custodial Worker Housekeeper||Pine Tree Inn||8/9/2022||Apply|
|Supply Technician||Resource Office Management||8/1/2022||Apply|
|Tools and Parts Attendant||Auto Hobby||8/23/2022||Apply|
|Recreation Aid||Outdoor Rec||8/23/2022||Apply|
|Accounting Technician||Pine Tree Inn||8/16/2022||Apply|
|Guest Service Representative||Pine Tree Inn||8/16/2022||Apply|
|Accounting Clerk||Resource Management Flight||8/15/2022||Apply|
|Recreation Assistant||Community Center at Dakota's||8/21/2022||Apply|
|Recreation Aid||Bandit Lanes||8/14/2022||Apply|
Stay in the Know on more Job Opportunities
Our people are our greatest asset and we are committed to rewarding our team members with much more than just a paycheck.
We know that when you and your family feel secured and supported, you are able to bring your best self to work.
Discover the ways we are dedicated to ensuring a career with Ellsworth AFB and the 28th Force Support Squadron will benefit you and your family.
|Employees with regular appointments are eligible for the following benefits and compensation:|
|Health and life insurance||Awards||Retirement Plan|
|401(k)||Annual Leave||Sick Leave|
|Military Leave||Administrative Leave||Maternity Leave|
|Paternity Leave||Court Leave||Overtime Pay|
|Holiday Pay||Sunday Premium Pay||Shift Differential|
|Workers' Compensation||Health Care||Dependant Care FSA|
|Long Term Care|
|Employees with flexible appointments are eligible for the following benefits and compensation:|
|Overtime Pay||Shift Differential||Awards|
|Workers Compensation||Unemployment Compensation|
As a member of Team Ellsworth, you will also enjoy access to exclusive service outlets and programs including:
- Access to on-base child care and youth programs
- Discounts to local attractions including Terry Peak, Rush Hockey, and Monument Civic Center shows.
- Access to a variety of programs & classes including art, photography, cooking, fitness, outdoor recreation & leisure, sports, and music.
- Discounted rentals of outdoor adventure gear, home maintenance equipment, party supplies, and more through Ellsworth Outdoor Recreation.
- Shopping at the Base Exchange
- Discounted auto repair services at Ellsworth Auto Hobby Shop
- Free Movies at the Base Theater
- Access to on-base bowling center, library, base restaurants, golf course, and other recreational areas.
- Discounted lodging rates at Air Force Inns and Recreational Lodging facilities