The Bellamy Fitness Center is now open to ALL ID card holders age 17 and up! The hours of operations are Monday through Friday 5:30 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The following precautionary measures will still apply:
- For Fitness Center access, please use main door on the east side of the building. 100% ID check enforced.
- Maximum of 50 patrons at one time in the facility
- Workouts are limited to a ONE HOUR time limit
- Base pool is currently open for lap swim. For pool access, please use side door located on west side of building. Please see Aquatics page for further details.
- 24/7 CAC access remains suspended
The following amenities are still closed:
- Locker rooms are closed so come prepared for your workout
- Indoor track is closed
- Parents room is not available (children under the age of 17 are not permitted in the fitness center at this time)
- Basketball courts remains closed
- the FAC remains closed
The PRIDE Hangar is opening up Monday, 21 September! Please help keep the PRIDE Hangar open by following these guidelines:
Do not enter...
- If you have any flu/COVID symptoms
(Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, Sore Throat, Fever, Headache, Vomiting/Diarrhea).
- If there appear to be 100 people in the facility.
- If there appear to be 10 people in the cross-fit cage.
- If you are under 17 years old.
Upon entering this building
- Mandatory Mask Wear while entering, exiting, and transitioning throughout the building.
- Sanitize your hands.
- Maintain 6 foot distance from other patrons.
During your workout
- Limit your workout to 1 hour
- Wipe down equipment after use
Turf, Safari Land, and Alpha Warrior are off limits at this time
Bathrooms will be open, but showers and locker rooms are off limits at this time.
24/7 access only
From 21 Sept to 25 Sept patrons can receive their access card at the PRIDE Hanger from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
We appreciate your continued understanding while we continue to reopen in a limited manner to ensure the health and safety of our Airmen and employees.