**The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Although the U.S. Air Force may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website.**
Who is eligible?
Assigned Active Duty, Reserve, and APF/NAF Civilians.
Team Cohesion Programming Ideas
Below is a list of events that other squadrons have participated in.
- Axe It Out
- - They can be brought out to your squadron!
- Black Hills Escape Room
- Bowling at Bandit Lanes
- Boating at Sheridan Lake
- Customized Art Class hosted by Arts & Crafts
- Disc Golf
- Downtown scavenger hunt, hiking, or kayaking
- Dozer's Gaming Truck
- - They can be brought out to your Squadron!
- Flags & Wheels
- Game on RC
- Golfing at Prairie Ridge Golf Course
- Jewel Cave
- Kayaking at local lakes
- - Rentals available at Outdoor Recreation
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- Press Start
- Prouty Pottery
- Putz-N-Glo Indoor Miniature Golf
- Rapid Skillz
- Rented off-road vehicles in the Black Hills
- Rushmore Tramway Adventures
- Smoking Gun
- Trap & Skeet
- - Available through Outdoor Recreation
Includes Military and APF/NAF Civilians
- Team Cohesion Programming
- - $13.50 per person
- Food and Beverage
- - $5 per person