The Aquatics Center is now open with the following guidelines:
- For Aquatics Center access, please use side door located on west side of building.
- Hours of Operation will be Monday through Friday 6 AM to 1 PM and 4 PM to 7 PM for all DoD ID card holders.
- Patrons must be 17 years or older to use the facility at this time.
- 6 lanes will be open for lap swimming.
- There is a 50 minute limit on swim times.
- Locker rooms are currently available for Aquatics guests only. No entry to the Bellamy Fitness Center.
- The facility is still currently operating with a single point of entry. Please use the main entrance of the Bellamy Fitness Center to enter the building.
- Face, masks, and footwear are required when entering the building.
- Masks will NOT be required when swimming.
We appreciate your continued understanding while we continue to reopen in a limited manner to ensure the health and safety of our Airmen and employees.