The 28 FSS Community Center is adjacent to the Dakota's Club and features the perfection ballroom and conference room to host your next functions.
Active duty, retired military, DoD cardholders, civilians, and contractors or their adult dependents may make room reservations.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Community Center Capacity:
- Grand Ballroom seating capacity for 297 and 364 for standing
- Ballroom seating capacity for 180 people and 254 for standing
- Conference room seating capacity for 72 people and 110 for standing
Community Center Amenities:
- Stage and dance floor
- Tables and chairs
- Projection screen capabilities
- Catering and alcoholic beverage service available through Dakota's Club
* Guidance/rules and fees go into effect 1 May 2019