The Parent Advisory Board includes parents from all Family Member Programs: Child Development Center, Family Child Care and Youth Programs.
- The board functions in an advisory capacity, providing recommendations for improving services in all Family Member Programs areas.
- Improve staff and parent communications.
- Increase parents' knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices in FMP activities.
- Increase parent participation and involvement in FMP activities.
- Meet with the Child and Youth Flight Chief and Activity Managers at least quarterly.
- Meet with the Mission Support Group Commander at least annually.
For more information, the next meeting date or minutes from prior meetings, contact the CDC at 605-385-2488 or the Youth Center at 605-385-2277.