The 28 Force Support Marketing department on Ellsworth AFB provides marketing and publicity support for base-wide events and for all 28th Force Support Squadron facilities.
For Sponsorship Inquiries please contact:
Commercial Sponsorship Business Partnerships
What can I sponsor?
- Base Festivals and Picnics
- Sports Programs
- Services Newcomer Books and Videos
- Golf and Bowling Tournaments
- Club Events
- Youth Programs
What are the facts?
- Commercial Sponsorship is a partnership between a corporate entity and the 28th Force Support Squadron at Ellsworth Air Force Base
- Sponsorship is a marketing tool and offers significant opportunities for distinct marketing and competitive advantages, as well as showing support of the event and the military community
- The Sponsor provides products, funds, and/or in-kind services to offset expenses or enhance an event which may otherwise be cost-prohibitive
- Ellsworth AFB provides an event or program at which the sponsor receives advertising, brand recognition, marketing and/or merchandising benefits
Ten Benefits of Commercial Sponsorship
- Direct exposure to a large Military community
- Display Company Name/Logo on Promotional Material
- Event Recognition: "Sponsored in part by..."
- On-Site Signage, Product Displays, Sampling and Demonstrations
- Event Sponsor Booth
- Base and Community News Articles
- Commissary & Air Force Exchange Service promotional displays
- Pre-Event Publicity and Advertising & Direct Mail
- VIP Status at events for major sponsors
- Event/Product Exclusivity
- Direct financial support
- In-kind products (food, beverages, cups, plates, cutlery, napkins, etc.)
- Prizes (new cars, RVs, home electronics, shopping sprees, overnight accommodations, resort stays, etc.)
- Sponsor product premium giveaways to reward participation
- Transportation services or equipment
- Uniforms, costumes, medals and trophies, sports/leisure apparel
- Gift certificates